A health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches.
Doctors of Chiropractic – often referred to as chiropractors or chiropractic physicians – practice a drug-free, hands-on approach to health care that includes patient examination, diagnosis and treatment. Chiropractors have broad diagnostic skills and are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, as well as to provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counseling. [source: American Chiropractic Association]
Chiropractic works with the body’s innate healing systems to keep you healthy. Recreational and Olympic athletes alike utilize chiropractic physicians as part of their health-care team.
- Seniors: Keep the SPRING in your step
- Athletes of all ages : Enhance athletic performance
- Younger people: Preventative maintenance BEFORE problems arise
- headaches & neck problems
- sciatica, disc, & low back problems
- leg pain
- muscle pains
- hip & shoulder pain
- chronic stress or fatigue
- carpal tunnel and other arm pains… and much, much more
Visit our “Where Are You Hurting” Page and learn more about the condition(s) that may be affecting YOU!